This Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course
is also available in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Lower Hutt, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Napier Porirua.
About This Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course in New Zealand
Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course in New Zealand
In a sea full of professionals, it could be easy to feel left out or not good enough. Sure, every psychology book would tell you tips on how to boost your self- esteem, but what does it really take to convince yourself that you are enough and that you can handle everything life throws at you?
Self-esteem is about how we value and love individually. People with strong self-esteem have positive opportunities in life and endure themselves for who they are. Self-esteem shows the evaluation of an individual’s own worth, it can impact life in innumerable ways, from educational and professional success to relationships and mental well-being. When it comes to nurturing self-esteem, the only judgment which actually involves, is individuals own. And yet that one should be particularly estimated because people tend to be their own hardest critics. We can confront the internal critic and start to see individually for who we truly are, rather than getting on its adverse point of view about ourselves. Everyone in this world born with tremendous potential and equal quality as human beings. Every person is equal is a true belief that we will learn over time. Personal effectiveness is not revealed through the simple magic of capability.
Self-esteem is not the happiness or lightness that may be temporarily produced by medication, or a compliment. If it is not taught in actuality, if it is only a misconception in someone’s knowledge, if it is not established over time within such practices as existing consciously, self-responsible, and with uprightness, early attempts to nurture Self Esteem managed to focus on the development of confident attitudes toward self. Healthy Self Esteem refers to sensible and reasonable positive appraisals of the self on meaningful criteria across quality of interpersonal situations, including the understanding to cope with negative feedback. Unfortunate Self Esteem as in narcissism alludes to lack of care to other people, with the intemperate distraction with oneself and one’s very own picture and appearance according to other people. What we need is for kids to accomplish ideal sound Self Esteem.
This course helps to find meanings to nurture self- esteem in many different ways and also helps people to think about the activities and interests that feel meaningful to them personally and pursue those activities to build a more positive feeling of self-worth.
Who Should Attend This Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course in New Zealand Workshop
This Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course In New Zealand workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their time management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Program in New Zealand
The ideal group size for this time Boosting Your Self-Esteem Course in New Zealand is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Boosting Your Self-Esteem Skills Training Course in New Zealand
The duration of this Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course In New Zealand workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course in New Zealand Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course in New Zealand Benefits course
- Enables individuals to prove their point when challenged
- Accept challenging projects and overcome the obstacles with confidence
- Reduces fear of uncertainty and change
- Create friendly and cooperative work environment
- Better team building and trust among coworkers
- Enhances the commitment and dedication of employees
- Make realistic planning and inculcate contingency planning
Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course in New Zealand Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course in New Zealand Objectives course
- Understand the term ‘self-esteem
- Determine the causes of lower self-esteem
- Understand signs of healthy vs lower self-esteem in the work environment
- Understand effects of lower self-esteem on the productivity of employees
- Devise ways to improve better team building and help from co-workers
- Understand the techniques and methodologies to boost self-esteem of employees
- Devise ways to enhance job security of employees
- Incorporate positive thinking in daily life
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Course Content For This Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course in New Zealand
Below is the list of course content of our Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course in New Zealand
- What is self-esteem?
- Signs of healthy vs lower self-esteem
- What causes lower self-esteem in the individuals?
- Understand the adverse effects of lower self-esteem
- Different ways to boost the self-esteem of employees
- Role of executives and organizations in boosting self-esteem of employees
- Case study and group discussion among the participants
Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course in New Zealand Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course in New Zealand
Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course in New Zealand Learner’s Guide
Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course in New Zealand Course Handouts
Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course in New Zealand PPT Slides Used During Course
Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course in New Zealand Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Boosting Your Self-Esteem Course in New Zealand
There are 3 pricing options available for this Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course in New Zealand. Course participants not in New Zealand may choose to sign up for our online Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course in New Zealand.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this time management training course in New Zealand
Upcoming Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course in New Zealand Schedule
Contact us for the latest time management course in New Zealand schedules:
Download Boosting Your Self-Esteem Training Course in New Zealand Brochure
Request for this time management course in New Zealand brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.