This Customer Satisfaction Training Course
is also available in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Lower Hutt, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Napier Porirua.
About This Customer Satisfaction Training Course in New Zealand
Customer Satisfaction Course in New Zealand
It is no secret that one of the keys to increased sales is because of satisfied customers. A successful business values customer satisfaction above all else. After all, a business is nothing without them. Having satisfied customers not only increases revenue, but it also attracts new customers through their recommendations to others.
Who Should Attend This Customer Satisfaction Course in New Zealand Workshop
This Customer Satisfaction Course in New Zealand workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Customer Satisfaction.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Customer Satisfaction Training Program in New Zealand
The ideal group size for this Customer Satisfaction course in New Zealand is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Customer Satisfaction Skills Course in New Zealand
The duration of this Customer Satisfaction Course in New Zealand workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute New Zealand will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Customer Satisfaction Course in New Zealand Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Customer Satisfaction course in New Zealand
- Explain how to use Quality Management tools and techniques.
- Develop strong customer relationships.
- Improve influence and set customer expectations.
- Measure your degree of customer focus and be able to apply a variety of methods to get more familiar to the customer.
- Explain improved people skills to improve customer service.
- Develop service to internal customers as well as external customers.
- Use skills to build powerful relationships.
- Explain Strategies for harnessing the Internet and Social Media instruments to build and sustain sustainable relationships with Customers.
Customer Satisfaction Course in New Zealand Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Customer Satisfaction course in New Zealand
Customer Satisfaction Course in New Zealand Learner’s Guide
Customer Satisfaction Course in New Zealand Handouts
Customer Satisfaction Course in New Zealand PPT Slides Used During Course
Customer Satisfaction Course in New Zealand Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Courses Fees For Customer Satisfaction Course in New Zealand
There are 3 pricing options available for this Customer Satisfaction training course in New Zealand. Course participants not in New Zealand may choose to sign up for our online Customer Satisfaction training course in New Zealand.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Customer Satisfaction Training Course in New Zealand Schedule
Contact us for the latest Customer Satisfaction course in New Zealand schedules:
Download Customer Satisfaction Course in New Zealand Brochure
Request for this Customer Satisfaction course in New Zealand brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.