This Developing New Manager Training Course
is also available in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Lower Hutt, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Napier Porirua.
About This Developing New Manager Training Course in New Zealand
Developing New Manager Course in New Zealand
New managers are faced with a new position that requires leadership skills. This could be overwhelming for them at first as they get used to commanding a number of people at work. Training new managers will help them prepare for heavier responsibilities at work and take on tasks that are out of their comfort zones.
Who Should Attend This Developing New Manager Course in New Zealand Workshop
This Developing New Manager Course in New Zealand workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Developing New Manager.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Developing New Manager Training Program in New Zealand
The ideal group size for this Developing New Manager course in New Zealand is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Developing New Manager Skills Course in New Zealand
The duration of this Developing New Manager Course in New Zealand workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute New Zealand will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Developing New Manager Course in New Zealand Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Developing New Manager course in New Zealand
- Give a clear picture of knowledge gaps and training needs to know what to tackle and develop in the future
- Give new managers more informal forms of support to let them know that people around here are also friendly and function outside of work
- Harness your new managers’ enthusiasm by knowing him/her better as an individual and as a professional
- Offer valuable insights into future areas for development and suggest ways to develop those gaps
- Help new managers develop both their managerial skillset and their leadership mind-set
- Be prepared to engage periodically in introspection
- Learn from own experiences by receiving feedback, advice, and emotional support
- Company can make an informed cost-benefit decision for training and coaching
- Ease people in and ensure that they have the support they need in the form of a consistent mentor
- Positivity will spread throughout the business and a new culture can begin
- Positive point of difference for customers and recruits for a better relationship and connection between the two
- Share knowledge, tips and issues alike in an open and constructive environment where the only aim is to improve
Developing New Manager Course in New Zealand Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Developing New Manager course in New Zealand
- Work out exactly what the new manager already knows about his/her job and build on this to develop more skills
- Evaluate new managers’ existing skills against the competency framework of the organization
- Develop formal onboarding programs that makes and transforms the new manager
- Encourage new manager to take responsibility from day one to be able to know how much of the weight is on his/her shoulders
- Make new manager aware of the range of development opportunities on offer
- Build self-development into new manager’s formal evaluation to help him/her grow as a better individual in the workplace
- Communicate the structure of management within organization to new manager to educate him/her more about the company
- Encourage self-reflection to ensure that new manager is keeping up with what is happening around him/her
- Give properly structured feedback to new manager to encourage him/her to work better and provide better results
- Give new managers the best chance of success by honing his/her skills and provide him/her with adequate information to handle the job best
- Equip new manager with a management skillset and a leadership mind-set
- Impact productivity, performance and overall employee morale with good management skills
Course Content For This Developing New Manager Training Course in New Zealand
Below is the list of course content of our Developing New Manager training course in New Zealand
- Competency Framework that includes project management, team management, and communication skills
- Set up a confidential, informal conversation with the new manager and ask open questions about their skills and knowledge
- Onboarding is the action or process of integrating a new employee into an organization or familiarizing a new customer or client with one’s products or services
- Management Essentials that include legal training, financial training and risk management training
- Dealing with People and Politics through effective mentoring, role-play and coaching
- Leadership by establishing a vision, inspiring others, thinking strategically, responding rapidly to change and taking decisive action
Two Factors when making decisions:
- How good is the fit between who they are and the position (and the organization)?
- How good is the fit between who they are and who they want to be as a manager and an employee of this company?
- Connect with other new managers to know about their experiences and what led them to the position that they are in now
- Devote time and energy to building a network of developmental relationships
- Assign a good manager to mentor new ones
- Put the new manager in different situations and departments so that he/she can experience different things, make mistakes, and work with different people
Developing New Manager Course in New Zealand Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Developing New Manager course in New Zealand
Developing New Manager Course in New Zealand Learner’s Guide
Developing New Manager Course in New Zealand Handouts
Developing New Manager Course in New Zealand PPT Slides Used During Course
Developing New Manager Course in New Zealand Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Developing New Manager Course in New Zealand Fees
There are 3 pricing options available for this Developing New Manager training course in New Zealand. Course participants not in New Zealand may choose to sign up for our online Developing New Manager training course in New Zealand.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Developing New Manager Training Course in New Zealand Schedule
Contact us for the latest Developing New Manager course in New Zealand schedules:
Download Developing New Manager Course in New Zealand Brochure
Request for this Developing New Manager course in New Zealand brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.