This Digital Storytelling Training Course
is also available in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Lower Hutt, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Napier Porirua.
About This Digital Storytelling Training Course in New Zealand
Digital Storytelling Course in New Zealand
If you want to get consumers’ attention, tell a story. As digital storytellers, brands can employ technology and computer-based methods to share their messages. This work traverses many digital storytelling tools and narratives, including text, images, audio, video, social media, mobile applications, websites and interactive components. As individuals, we grasp stories more quickly than facts and figures. We give attention to them. We connect with them. Most importantly, we remember them.
With the appropriate narrative, brands can address their consumers in a way that resonates with them. Stories create a dialogue with the audience, rather than brands directly talking at their customers. Not only do people understand stories, but they also love them. Telling a story enables brands to successfully present ideas to their audience and form a relationship that goes beyond a product or services. The importance of storytelling for reaching consumers isn’t news – but the storytelling methods and computer-based methods that brands use to tell these stories are continually evolving.
In the 21st century, and you have an abundance of digital media – from the internet to social media to smartphones. With advanced channels of online communication, several unique platforms and increased access to information, brands must take their stories online. This goes well beyond About Us pages, Facebook pages or Instagram accounts. Technological improvements like artificial intelligence (AI), and virtual reality (VR) into the conversation and brands have tremendous opportunity to tell compelling stories.
Who Should Attend This Digital Storytelling Course in New Zealand Workshop
This Digital Storytelling course in New Zealand workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Digital Storytelling.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Digital Storytelling Training Program in New Zealand
The ideal group size for this Digital Storytelling course in New Zealand is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Digital Storytelling Skills Course in New Zealand
The duration of this Digital Storytelling course in New Zealand workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute New Zealand will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Digital Storytelling Course in New Zealand Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Digital Storytelling course in New Zealand
Digital Storytelling Course in New Zealand Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Digital Storytelling
- Define digital storytelling
- List the different types of digital storytelling
- State the elements of digital storytelling
- Explain some of the obstacles to digital storytelling
- Align your story with your reader
- Appeal your digital story to your audience’s emotion
Course Content For This Digital Storytelling Training Course in New Zealand
Below is the list of course content of our Digital Storytelling training programme
- Introduction to Digital Storytelling.
- The Digital Storytelling Process.
- The Different Types of Digital Stories.
- Selecting a Topic for Digital Storytelling.
- Digital Storytelling Scriptwriting 101.
- Creating a Digital Storytelling Storyboard.
- Working with Creative Commons.
- Images and Copyright To Take Note off.
- Using High-Resolution Images.
- Creating a Digital Storytelling Storyboard with StoryboardThat.
- Recording Narration With a Portable Recording Device.
- Recording Your Narration.
- Digital Audio Formats.
- Recording Narration with an iPhone.
- Recording Narration with an Android Phone.
- Downloading and Installing Audacity.
- Recording and Saving with Audacity.
- Basic Editing in Audacity For Digital Storytelling: Removing Parts of an Audio File.
- Mixing Audio with Audacity.
- Finding and Using Copyright-Free Music Tracks.
- Creating a Single Image Digital Story.
- WeVideo Introduction.
- Adding Media.
- Creating a Digital Story in WeVideo.
- Image Editing.
- Adding Text.
- Adjusting Audio.
- Adding a Video Clip.
- Finalising Your Video.
Digital Storytelling Course in New Zealand Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Digital Storytelling course in New Zealand
Digital Storytelling Course in New Zealand Learner’s Guide
Digital Storytelling Course in New Zealand Handouts
Digital Storytelling Course in New Zealand PPT Slides Used During Course
Digital Storytelling Course in New Zealand Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Digital Storytelling Course in New Zealand Fees
There are 3 pricing options available for this Digital Storytelling training course in New Zealand. Course participants not in New Zealand may choose to sign up for our online Digital Storytelling training course in New Zealand.
Course Fees for Upcoming Digital Storytelling Training Course in New Zealand Schedule
Contact us for the latest Digital Storytelling course in New Zealand schedules:
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Download Digital Storytelling Course in New Zealand Brochure
Request for this Digital Storytelling course in New Zealand brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.