This Email Marketing Training Course
is also available in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Lower Hutt, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Napier Porirua.
About This Email Marketing Training Course in New Zealand
Email Marketing Course in New Zealand
Some might think that with the fast-paced technology, email would soon be obsolete. On the contrary, email marketing remains one of the most effective tools to send a message to potential buyers in the market today.
Who Should Attend This Email Marketing Course in New Zealand Workshop
This Email Marketing course in New Zealand workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Email Marketing.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Email Marketing Training Program in New Zealand
The ideal group size for this Email Marketing course in New Zealand is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Email Marketing Skills Course in New Zealand
The duration of this Email Marketing course in New Zealand workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute New Zealand will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Email Marketing Course in New Zealand Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Email Marketing course in New Zealand
- Reaches out to global audience
- Reaches an already engaged audience
- Delivers targeted messages
- Has an instant impact
- Provides convenience and quick services to customers
Email Marketing Course in New Zealand Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Email Marketing course in New Zealand
- Understand the importance of email marketing
- Understand the backdrop of emailmarketing
- Discuss the benefits and hurdles of emailmarketing
- Learn to enhance the features of the products and services offered
- Enable organizations to reevaluate the emailmarketing strategies
- Identify the effects of emailmarketing
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Course Content For This Email Marketing Training Course in New Zealand
Below is the list of course content of our Email Marketing training course in New Zealand
- What is emailmarketing?
- Highlight the importance of emailmarketing
- How to market the products and services effectively?
- Understand the different techniques of emailmarketing
- Case studies and group discussions
Email Marketing Course in New Zealand Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Email Marketing course
Email Marketing Course in New Zealand Learner’s Guide
Email Marketing Course in New Zealand Handouts
Email Marketing Course in New Zealand PPT Slides Used During Course
Email Marketing Course in New Zealand Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Email Marketing Course in New Zealand
There are 3 pricing options available for this Email Marketing training course in New Zealand. Course participants not in New Zealand may choose to sign up for our online Email Marketing training course in New Zealand.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Email Marketing Training Course in New Zealand Schedule
Contact us for the latest Email Marketing course in New Zealand schedules:
Download Email Marketing Course in New Zealand Brochure
Request for this Email Marketing course in New Zealand brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.