This Leading With Eq Training Course
is also available in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Lower Hutt, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Napier Porirua.
About This Leading With Eq Training Course in New Zealand
Leading With Eq Course in New Zealand
At the bottom line, leadership is still a social skill that requires interaction with people. And when it comes to people, connecting with them is impossible with a low emotional quotient (EQ). A leader with a high EQ will know how to handle and control his/her own emotions to better manage others.
Who Should Attend This Leading With Eq Course in New Zealand Workshop
This Leading With Eq Course in New Zealand workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Leading With Eq.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Leading With Eq Training Program in New Zealand
The ideal group size for this Leading With Eq course in New Zealand is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Leading With Eq Skills Course in New Zealand
The duration of this Leading With Eq Course in New Zealand workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute New Zealand will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Leading With Eq Course in New Zealand Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leading With Eq course in New Zealand
- Learn what EQ is and how it relates to a person
- Identify the reasons why EQ is important for companies
- Be able to identify what a leader with high EQ looks like
- Achieve ways to deal with leaders or employees with low EQ
- Gain ways to make all leaders aware of what EQ is
- Accomplish the steps needed to self-regulate the emotions and build EQ
- Use self-motivating techniques to help lift-up employees or leaders who are stressed
- Understand why empathy is needed in any team or organization
- Know the ways to improve the professional relationships among team members
- Reach a state of filtered reactions in order to not overreact
- Be prepared to execute EQ increasing activities for the team
- Become an organization or team that is high on EQ
Leading With Eq Course in New Zealand Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Leading With Eq course in New Zealand
- Discuss what EQ is and how it affects a person
- Present the need for high EQ leaders are necessary
- List the traits of a leader with high EQ
- Consider ways to improve leaders with potentially low EQ
- Illustrate methodologies that make employees aware of EQ and how to improve it
- Recognize the steps needed to self-regulate the emotions of a person when reacting to stressful situations
- Orient ways to motivate one’s self and continue to work effectively
- Determine training methods that will help people empathize more
- Describe ways to meld relationship and rapport through having high EQ
- Model how to select emotional reactions when dealing with others
- Expound how to improve the overall EQ of the team
- Impart ways that can help organizations create a culture of EQ growth
Course Content For This Leading With Eq Training Course in New Zealand
Below is the list of course content of our Leading With Eq training course in New Zealand
- Understanding what EQ is and how it relates to a person
- Why leading with high EQ is necessary in an organization
- What does a leader with high EQ look like?
- The problems that are faced when employing leaders with low EQ
- Discussing the ways to make all leaders aware of what EQ is and how to develop
- Being able to self-regulate decisions and emotions and staying on top of the game
- Recognizing the need for leaders to be able to motivate self in times of problems
- Presenting the need to empathize with members or other leaders
- Applying ways to improve professional relationships in the office by improving EQ
- Implementing a conscious effort of restraining or selecting reactions in various occasions
- Effective plans to increase EQ in the office and how to maintain it
- Effective steps to do to create a culture that values EQ growth
Leading With Eq Course in New Zealand Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Leading With Eq course in New Zealand
Leading With Eq Course in New Zealand Learner’s Guide
Leading With Eq Course in New Zealand Handouts
Leading With Eq Course in New Zealand PPT Slides Used During Course
Leading With Eq Course in New Zealand Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Leading With Eq Course in New Zealand
There are 3 pricing options available for this Leading With Eq training course in New Zealand. Course participants not in New Zealand may choose to sign up for our online Leading With Eq training course.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Leading With Eq Training Course in New Zealand Schedule
Contact us for the latest Leading With Eq course in New Zealand schedules:
Download Leading With Eq Course in New Zealand Brochure
Request for this Leading With Eq course in New Zealand brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.