This Managing A Multigenerational Team Training Course
is also available in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Lower Hutt, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Napier Porirua.
About This Managing A Multigenerational Team Training Course in New Zealand
Managing A Multigenerational Team Course in New Zealand
This age in business is a rare phenomenon when four generations are now part of the labor force: the baby boomers, the generation X, the millennials or generation Y, and the generation Z. Combining them all in one workplace setting could be chaotic, but with the right management skills, they could make an indomitable team.
Who Should Attend This Managing A Multigenerational Team Course in New Zealand Workshop
This Managing A Multigenerational Team Course in New Zealand workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing A Multigenerational Team.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Managing A Multigenerational Team Training Program in New Zealand
The ideal group size for this Managing A Multigenerational Team course in New Zealand is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Managing A Multigenerational Team Skills Course in New Zealand
The duration of this Managing A Multigenerational Team Course in New Zealand workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute New Zealand will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Managing A Multigenerational Team Course in New Zealand Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing A Multigenerational Team course in New Zealand
- Have the presence of inspiring leadership by energizing and creating a sense of direction and purpose for employees and excitement and momentum for change
- Strong company culture can support everyone in working toward the same ends
- Have clear ideas about how leaders can leverage their knowledge about the complex demographics of the modern workforce
- Achieve work-life balance, but appreciate professional development with a clear trajectory toward growth
- With a proactive leadership approach, these changes can be productive rather than disruptive to workplaces
- Get each group to respect the unique talents of the other and use these talents to work harmoniously and more creatively
- Understand that everyone comes to the workplace with a set of skills and contributions
- Help each generation to understand each other and to work more effectively together. Host an initial training on each generational style and characteristics
- Create effective multigenerational teams by publicly identifying each person’s skills in the group
- Present a positive opportunity for development at both ends of the spectrum
- Be aware of differences in communication styles, and how technology can both help and hinder each generation
- Create diverse working groups that are based on a goal and unite them as one cohesive workforce
Managing A Multigenerational Team Course in New Zealand Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managing A Multigenerational Team course in New Zealand
- Learn how to manage a multigenerational team effectively without any discrimination towards any of the generations
- Know how generational differences affect workplace psychology and the environment in general
- Clear channels for soliciting feedback should be established for better dissemination of information and improvements
- Explore human behavior in great depth to inform real-world business decisions involving a multigenerational group of people
- Rethink hiring practices, managing styles, rewards, training and retention of their employees
- Move beyond stereotypes, always have an open mind, and eras preconceived notions about the different generations
- Discover competitive edge by utilizing the talents and skills of each generation to get the optimal performance from each group
- Have a good manager who acts as a coach and helps them achieve their specific career goals
- Empower managers to coach employees on both personal and organizational objectives
- Build a learning environment conducive to attracting and retaining a cross-section of individuals
- Establish a strategic vision for motivating, coaching, and developing diverse employees
- Create a variety of learning and development experiences that engage and empower individuals to achieve shared business objectives
Course Content For This Managing A Multigenerational Team Training Course in New Zealand
Below is the list of course content of our Managing A Multigenerational Team training course in New Zealand
Manifestations of the difference in generations
- The compensation, benefits, and “company culture” workers seek from their employers.
- How employees think about teamwork and dispute resolution in the context of their jobs.
- Communication strategies and most effective ways to get employees on the “same page.”
- Job-changing and job-seeking behavior, including sense of company loyalty or lack of it.
- The relationship between home and work, including issues like overtime and vacation.
- Common misunderstanding that occur more in heterogeneous groups than in homogenous groups
- Overview of the generations in the workforce and their common functions in the workplace
- Goals and expectations for each of the groups based on their generations and ages
- How each generation can help one another to become united even with all the diversity experienced in the workplace
Challenges and Opportunities in the Intergenerational Workplace
- Communicationis the act of conveying intended meanings from one entity or group to another through the use of mutually understood signs and semiotic rules
- Workplace Valuesdefine what the company perceives as important regarding the behavior of everyone from the top-level executive to the employees working with consumers
- Autonomy vs. Teamwork, an environment that supports innovation is best be supported by encouraging both individual autonomy and group collaboration
Managing A Multigenerational Team Course in New Zealand Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing A Multigenerational Team course in New Zealand
Managing A Multigenerational Team Course in New Zealand Learner’s Guide
Managing A Multigenerational Team Course in New Zealand Handouts
Managing A Multigenerational Team Course in New Zealand PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing A Multigenerational Team Course in New Zealand Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Managing A Multigenerational Team Course in New Zealand
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing A Multigenerational Team training course in New Zealand. Course participants not in New Zealand may choose to sign up for our online Managing A Multigenerational Team training course in New Zealand.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Managing A Multigenerational Team Training Course in New Zealand Schedule
Contact us for the latest Managing A Multigenerational Team course in New Zealand schedules:
Download Managing A Multigenerational Team Course in New Zealand Brochure
Request for this Managing A Multigenerational Team course in New Zealand brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.