This Meeting Management Training Course
is also available in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Lower Hutt, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Napier Porirua.
About This Meeting Management Training Course in New Zealand
Meeting Management Course in New Zealand
Meetings are part of the daily business operations. Be it informal or formal, personally or virtually, over lunch or coffee, one has to learn to maximize the time allotted to cover as many important agendas as possible. Managing a meeting requires clear communication, a sense of authority, and sound decision-making.
Who Should Attend This Meeting Management Course in New Zealand Workshop
This Meeting Management course in New Zealand workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Meeting Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Meeting Management Training Program in New Zealand
The ideal group size for this Meeting Management course in New Zealand is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Meeting Management Skills Course in New Zealand
The duration of this Meeting Management Course in New Zealand workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute New Zealand will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Meeting Management Course in New Zealand Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Meeting Management course in New Zealand
- Cost efficiency serves as the primary importance of meeting management skills
- Lesser time will be wasted by employees, resulting in increased productivity and revenues for the organization
- Ensure valuable contribution by all team members, which helps in finding the optimum solutions for issues at hand
- Plays an important role in improving communication, interpersonal relationships, teamwork, as well as employee morale and satisfaction
- When everyone is on the same page and aware of what should be done, even the most challenging tasks can be completed
- This not only allows for quicker decisions, but it also lets teams test their ideas without the interference of groupthink
- By taking a more creative approach, meeting sessions can be productive and inspiring at the same time
- Discourage sidebar conversations, or working on problems that the group isn’t prepared to address
- When each person is assigned a job, meetings are more focused and productive
- Having short meetings is an essential component to improving your team’s efficiency
- Depending on the meeting type, Q&As could create a virtuous cycle, and help with building an enthusiastic team
- Careful planning and preparation are essential to maximizing meeting effectiveness
Meeting Management Course in New Zealand Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Meeting Management course in New Zealand
- Successfully organize and assemble a group of people with shared interests, usually in a formal setting, for the purpose of discussions
- Involve planning and organizing well-structured meetings where members of the team can accomplish more in less time
- Serve as an important means for coordination between teams and constitute a significant part of the life of every organization
- Take the responsibility of guiding the meeting back to the assigned topics and bringing back the focus
- Document the responsibilities given, tasks delegated, and any assigned deadlines, and send out the meeting notes on the day of the meeting
- The key to successful meetings lies in communication especially if you’re experimenting with new formats
- Ask your employees for feedback, be open to suggestions, and base your conclusions on what they think, not how you personally feel
- Address issues that affect company operations and productivity and understand how to create and achieve meeting objectives
- Keep the meeting on focus so that it can address one issue, or a related group of issues, at a time
- Keep all options on the table and foster an honest discussion and encourage ideas to be backed up with data and information that is pertinent to the discussion
- Develop a corporate culture where meetings start on time and end on time and staying on schedule will help eliminate prolonged discussions on topics that do not pertain to the subject at hand
- Maintain order by reminding attendees of the meeting protocol and remove those who act as a distraction
Course Content For This Meeting Management Training Course in New Zealand
Below is the list of course content of our Meeting Management training course in New Zealand
- The number one factor for a successful meeting is having a clear goal and a concrete agenda
- Meet outside the office and follow up on your team if they enjoyed the change of pace and found it constructive
- The key to successful meeting management is in the preparation so before the meeting starts, provide all participants with an agenda
- Invite less people because the purpose of meetings is to make decisions, not to simply share information
- Starting the meeting the minute it’s scheduled to begin sends a clear message to the latecomers, and develops a reputation for promptness
- Stand-up meetings make employees becomemore engaged, more collaborative and less territorial
- A successful meeting should result in creativity and energy and this happens when people are actively participating, not just passively attending
- When a meeting has a clear focus, it’s much easier to set concrete action steps and follow up
- Stop multitasking as it makes us less effective, increases stress, and costs the global economy an estimated $450 billion every year
- Keep your meetings short because your team’s attention is not a sharp as at the beginning. It’s not that they are bored or easily distracted
- To ensure more meaningful engagement, consider extending Q&A session to match the length of the meeting
- Follow up because it’s quite common for people to come away from the same meeting with very different interpretations of what went on
Meeting Management Course in New Zealand Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Meeting Management course in New Zealand
Meeting Management in New Zealand Learner’s Guide
Meeting Management Course in New Zealand Handouts
Meeting Management in New Zealand PPT Slides Used During Course
Meeting Management Course in New Zealand Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Meeting Management Training Course In New Zealand
There are 3 pricing options available for this Meeting Management training course in New Zealand. Course participants not in New Zealand may choose to sign up for our online Meeting Management training course in New Zealand.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Meeting Management Training Course in New Zealand Schedule
Contact us for the latest Meeting Management course in New Zealand schedules:
Download Meeting Management Course in New Zealand Brochure
Request for this Meeting Management course in New Zealand brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.