This Motivating Yourself Training Course
is also available in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Lower Hutt, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Napier Porirua.
About This Motivation Training Course in New Zealand
Motivation is a person’s internal willpower to perform tasks effectively and efficiently at work place. It enables an employee to step outside their comfort zone and face challenges with head-on attitude. It inculcates a new passion and vision in employees to achieve their goals.
In this course, participants can grasp the opportunity to learn how to stay motivated at work. This can be done through creation of achievable and realistic bite-sized goals, stop giving attention to unnecessary things, set a quitting time, time for breaks during the work and learn to celebrate wins.
Who Should Attend This Motivating Yourself Training Course in New Zealand Workshop
This motivating yourself training course in New Zealand workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their motivating yourself.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Motivating Yourself Training Program in New Zealand
The ideal group size for this motivating yourself course in New Zealand is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Motivating Yourself Skills Course in New Zealand
The duration of this motivating yourself training course in New Zealand workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute New Zealand will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Motivating Yourself Training Course in New Zealand Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our motivation course in New Zealand
- Improves productivity and reputation of employees
- Results in lower level of absenteeism and staff turnover
- Improve relations with clients and co-workers
- Improves product or service quality
- Enhances job satisfaction and self-discipline of employees
Motivating Yourself Training Course in New Zealand Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our motivating yourself course in New Zealand
- Understand the basics of motivation at work place
- Determine how motivated employees affect the quality of work
- Assess the factors that have a negative impact on motivation and morale of employees at the work place
- Learn how to help co-workers during their demotivated phase
- Utilize resources and information in motivating the work force
- Discuss the advantages of a motivated work force for the organization
- Gain competitive advantage in the industry by producing satisfied and smart employees
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Course Content For This Motivating Yourself Training Course in New Zealand
Below is the list of course content of our motivating yourself training course in New Zealand
- Understand the concept of motivation
- How motivation increases productivity of employees?
- Understanding the ways of gaining motivation at work place
- Identifying factors that affect the motivation and morale of employees at work place
- Most suitable strategy for motivation of employees
- Understanding the benefits of motivated and responsible employees to the organization
- Ways to encourage lethargic and unmotivated employees at work
- Achieving better working relations with the clients and creation of a positive atmosphere within the organization
- Understanding the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion among the participants
Motivating Yourself Training Course in New Zealand Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the motivating yourself course in New Zealand
Motivating Yourself Course in New Zealand Learner’s Guide
Motivating Yourself Course in New Zealand Handouts
Motivating Yourself Course in New Zealand PPT Slides Used During Course
Motivating Yourself Training Course in New Zealand Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Motivating Yourself Training Course in New Zealand
There are 3 pricing options available for this motivating yourself training course in New Zealand. Course participants not in New Zealand may choose to sign up for our online motivating yourself training course in New Zealand.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Motivating Yourself Training Course in New Zealand Schedule
Contact us for the latest motivating yourself training course in New Zealand schedules:
Download Motivating Yourself Course in New Zealand Brochure
Request for this motivating yourself course in New Zealand brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.