This Networking Outside The Company Training Course
is also available in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Lower Hutt, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Napier Porirua.
About This Networking Outside The Company Training Course in New Zealand
Networking Outside The Company Course in New Zealand
Networking is very important nowadays in meeting people, when you need help or when you provide help if you want to sell your product and service or to attain any information. Networking is a form of connection with people around you or the entire world. Networking is a regular part of life, one cannot live without it, no matter how small or large the social circle is. Even individuals who are alone trying to keep themselves engaged in the world, for this they need networking. No matter, whom you meet and how you meet people, always try to give before you take. The same goes for different organizations. Whether the organization is a single firm or an oligopolistic firm or a cartel, they all need networking for stabilization in the market. In this course, you will learn different aspects of networking. If you are an employee or an employer, you shouldn’t just focus on your colleagues and employees inside your industry. Networking on Large scale benefits the organization. Good and healthy relationships with different organizations and with other professionals also benefit the company. Learn how to work and network with people outside your bubble. This course will assist you in forming good networking skills with labour and other professionals who are involved in daily transactions with the company.
This course is beneficial for the top hierarchy of the firm, the CEO, Directors and HR managers. Networking outside the company will also increase your reputation and through networking, you can access a network of professionals who can guide you with their experience and knowledge. Engage yourself in volunteering services. Befriend people from different companies as well, it can give you fresh ideas to look upon which will give your career a boost. Join us and discover the natural ways to network with people. Networking outside the company is essential for your success.
Who Should Attend This Networking Outside The Company Training Course in New Zealand Workshop
This Networking Outside The Company Training Course in New Zealand workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Networking Outside The Company.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Networking Outside The Company Training Program in New Zealand
The ideal group size for this Networking Outside The Company course in New Zealand is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Networking Outside The Company Skills Course in New Zealand
The duration of this Networking Outside The Company Training Course in New Zealand workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute New Zealand will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Networking Outside The Company Course in New Zealand Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Networking Outside The Company course in New Zealand
- Allow you to establish a mutually beneficial relationship with potential clients.
- Helps to improve your company’s current reputation.
- Strengthen your public relations.
- Advocate the organisational and work knowledge.
- Provide new ways and strategic thinking.
- Help to develop own identity in the outside world.
- Provides assistance from the outside world.
Networking Outside The Company Course in New Zealand Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Networking Outside The Company course in New Zealand
- Provide an understanding of potential business partnerships.
- Allow you to improve your current position
- Encourage to build a network for future benefits.
- Discover new techniques to build a wide range network.
- Acknowledged to learn the significance of professional networking for your career.
- Supports to improve and polish public relations skills.
- Accommodate Foster acknowledged growth through the power of networking.
- Enables to produces fresh ideas and point of view with diverse organisational networking.
- Assistant to gain a variety of experiences and perspectives to make yourself better.
- Introduce you with new opportunities.
- Accommodates to discover new challenges.
- Explain your circle and provide a lot of information.
Course Content For This Networking Outside The Company Training Course in New Zealand
Below is the list of course content of our Networking Outside The Company training course in New Zealand
- What is networking?
- What are skills are required for networking?
- Explain the term narrow networking?
- How to develop networking outside the company?
- Why outside company relations are important?
- What are the benefits of maintaining a network outside the company?
- What is business networking?
- What is the purpose of networking Outside the company?
- Is a network outside the company is crucial to your success?
- Provide reasons to build a network outside the company?
- How to diversify your network?
- Is that true that companies with more diverse employees enjoy better financial performance?
- How networking outside the company provides more knowledge?
Networking Outside The Company Training Course in New Zealand Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Networking Outside The Company course in New Zealand
Networking Outside The Company Course in New Zealand Learner’s Guide
Networking Outside The Company Course in New Zealand Handouts
Networking Outside The Company Course in New Zealand PPT Slides Used During Course
Networking Outside The Company Training Course in New Zealand Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Networking Outside The Company Course in New Zealand
There are 3 pricing options available for this Networking Outside The Company training course in New Zealand. Course participants not in New Zealand may choose to sign up for our online Networking Outside The Company training course in New Zealand.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Networking Outside The Company Training Course in New Zealand Schedule
Contact us for the latest Networking Outside The Company course in New Zealand schedules:
Download Networking Outside The Company Training Course in New Zealand Brochure
Request for this Networking Outside The Company course in New Zealand brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.