This Personal Development Skills Training Course
is also available in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Lower Hutt, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Napier Porirua.
About This Personal Development Skills Training Course in New Zealand
Personal Development Skills Course in New Zealand
Personal development covers activities that improve identity and awareness, develop potential and talents, facilitate employability, and human capital. It can also enhance the quality of life and help you realize your aspirations and dreams. When it takes place in institutions, it refers to programs, methods, assessment systems, techniques, and tools that support development at the individual level.
Personal development can be traced back to Aristotle, the Greek Philosopher who defined it as practical wisdom or human flourishing. His works continue to influence the modern day concept of personal development. Also, Confucius founded a continuous philosophy that had an influence on education, management, and family values in East Asia and China.
Personal development is also known as self-actualization. It is the desire that anyone can become everything that he or she is capable of becoming. Thus, it is about attaining self-fulfilment and the desire to reach your full potential. Understanding what is important in personal development, self-improvement, or personal development can be tricky. This is because every person is different. Thus, there is a need to encompass a wide range of topics.
A personal development program has a goal of improving productivity or increasing human capital, quality, and innovation. Also, it is a lifelong process that helps people to assess their qualities and skills, set their goals and work hard to maximize their potential. By completing the program you can improve your employability prospects, lead to a more fulfilling, quality life, and increase your confidence. Also, you can make sound and effective decisions and life choices.
Who Should Attend This Personal Development Skills Training Course in New Zealand Workshop
This Personal Development Skills Training Course in New Zealand workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Personal Development Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Personal Development Skills Training Program in New Zealand
The ideal group size for this Personal Development Skills course in New Zealand is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Personal Development Skills Training Course in New Zealand
The duration of this Personal Development Skills Training Course in New Zealand workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute New Zealand will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Personal Development Skills Training Course in New Zealand Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Personal Development Skills Training Course in New Zealand
- Raise your self-awareness
- Get a sense of direction
- Improved effectiveness and focus
- Gain motivation
- Goal setting tips
- Achieve happiness
- Improve your relationships
- Empower yourself
Personal Development Skills Training Course in New Zealand Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Personal Development Skills course in New Zealand
- Understand basic principles of personal development
- Gain emotional awareness and self-awareness
- Develop a vision of what success is it to you
- Learn strategies to cope with negative emotions
- Develop decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Improve your self-esteem and self-image
- Set achievable, specific long-term and short-term goals
- Manage your money and time effectively
- Pinpoint your values, interests, skills, and personality traits
- Overcome fear of success and fear of failure
- Build skills for healthy, fulfilling relationships
- Reject stereotypes and appreciate diversity
- Find your motivation
Course Content For This Personal Development Skills Training Course in New Zealand
Below is the list of course content of our Personal Development Skills training course in New Zealand
- Time Management – use, delegate, and prioritize resources to manage time better
- Self-Confidence – Manage your fears and emotions and deal with negative behaviours
- Emotional Intelligence – Understand your emotions and build great work relationships
- Leadership – Have management skills and vision to direct and influence others
- Active Listening – Listen with the aim of understanding and respond appropriately
- Problem-solving skills – Identify problems, analyse options, and make good decisions
- Organizing skills – Use strategies to organize time, materials, and tasks
- Body Language – Use the right body language to communicate
- Communication Skills – Use appropriate voice and ton for communicating confidently and clearly
- Work-Life Balance – Maintain a good balance between life and work.
Personal Development Skills Training Course in New Zealand Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Personal Development Skills course in New Zealand
Personal Development Skills Course in New Zealand Learner’s Guide
Personal Development Skills Course in New Zealand Handouts
Personal Development Skills Course in New Zealand PPT Slides Used During Course
Personal Development Skills Training Course in New Zealand Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Personal Development Course in New Zealand
There are 3 pricing options available for this Personal Development Skills training course in New Zealand. Course participants not in New Zealand may choose to sign up for our online Personal Development Skills training course in New Zealand.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Personal Development Skills training course in New Zealand
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts.
Our subject matter experts stimulate discussions, generates ideas, foster curiosity and excitement among all of our training participants. All of our trainers have a minimum of 10-20 years in the training industry.
Upcoming Personal Development Skills Training Course in New Zealand Schedule
Contact us for the latest Personal Development Skills course in New Zealand schedules:
Download Personal Development Skills Training Course in New Zealand Brochure
Request for this Personal Development Skills course in New Zealand brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.