Power Of Presence Course in New Zealand
About This Power Of Presence Training Course in New Zealand
Power Of Presence Course in New Zealand
Presence is more than just being physically visible. A committed leader is one who knows that being present is an important factor in driving productivity and encouraging better performance. But how do you move from “just being there” to having a presence that stands out and commands respect and attention?
Who Should Attend This Power Of Presence course in New Zealand Workshop
This Power Of Presence course in New Zealand workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Power Of Presence.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Power Of Presence Training Program in New Zealand
The ideal group size for this Power Of Presence course in New Zealand is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Power Of Presence Skills Course in New Zealand
The duration of this Power Of Presence course in in New Zealand workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute New Zealand will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Power Of Presence Course in New Zealand Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Power Of Presence course in New Zealand
- Boosts the health, well-being and peace of mind of the people
- Enhances the emotional and behavioral compassion in the employees
- Improves the personality of the individual
- Provides clarity of mind and focus to employees
- Enhances the chances of timely promotion and career progression
Power Of Presence Course in New Zealand Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Power Of Presence course in New Zealand
- Understand the concept of power of presence within organizations
- Identify the personality traits that are necessary for connecting to other employees
- Learning the art of communication within the organization
- Understand the benefits on the personality of individuals
- Document the effects of power of presence
- Conducting trainings on the said topic within organizations
- Adopt best practices of the organizations
Course Content For This Power Of Presence Training Course in New Zealand
Below is the list of course content of our Power Of Presence training course in New Zealand
- What is meant by power of presence?
- How does it impact others within the company?
- How does it help in building leadership skills?
- What are the hurdles faced by individuals when exercising the power of presence?
- Case study and group discussion
Power Of Presence course in New Zealand Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Power Of Presence course in New Zealand
Power Of Presence course in New Zealand Learner’s Guide
Power Of Presence Course in New Zealand Handouts
Power Of Presence Course in New Zealand PPT Slides Used During Course
Power Of Presence course in New Zealand Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Power Of Presence Course in New Zealand
There are 3 pricing options available for this Power Of Presence training course in New Zealand. Course participants not in New Zealand may choose to sign up for our online Power Of Presence training course in New Zealand.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Power Of Presence Training Course in New Zealand Schedule
Contact us for the latest Power Of Presence course in New Zealand schedules:
Download Power Of Presence Course in New Zealand Brochure
Request for this Power Of Presence course in New Zealand brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.