This Self-Discipline Training Course
is also available in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Lower Hutt, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Napier Porirua.
About This Self-Discipline Training Course in New Zealand
Self-discipline is the trait of sticking to long-term goals and objectives, overcoming the challenges and following them through without changing the mind. It is one of the most important requirement for success. A large number of individuals are driven by their moods and immediate gratification who leave a task after a certain period of time.
In this course, participants will learn about self-discipline and how to achieve it in the daily professional life. It is perseverance and ability of not giving up due to challenges and harsh situations. Self-discipline also includes resisting temptations and distractions of employees.
Who Should Attend This Self-Discipline Course in New Zealand Workshop
This self-discipline Training Course in New Zealand workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their self-discipline.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Self-Discipline Training Program in New Zealand
The ideal group size for this self-discipline course in New Zealand is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Self-Discipline Skills Course in New Zealand
The duration of this self-discipline Training Course in New Zealand workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute New Zealand will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Self-Discipline Course in New Zealand Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our self-discipline course in New Zealand
- Enables employees to avoid making impulsive decisions
- Overcomes laziness and procrastination at work
- Develops the priorities at work
- Boosts the self-confidence, inner strength and self-esteem of employees
- Create better working relations with seniors and sub-ordinates
- Increase early promotion and career progression chances
Self-Discipline Course in New Zealand Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our self-discipline course
- Determine the principles behind self-discipline
- Appreciate the importance of time management
- Learn the effective method of producing high quality deliverables within the time frame and budget
- Learn reaction of impulsive decisions at work
- Comprehend the effect of self-discipline on targets and goals
- Enhance the professionalism of the individuals
- Inculcate accountability and a sense of responsibility among the employees
Course Content For This Self-Discipline Training Course in New Zealand
Below is the list of course content of our self-discipline training course in New Zealand
- What is self-discipline?
- Understand the benefits of self-discipline
- How to attain self-discipline at work?
- Manage laziness and procrastination
- Improve working relations with colleagues and clients
- How to enhance the self-confidence and inner strength of the employees?
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion
Self-Discipline Training Course in New Zealand Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the self-discipline course in New Zealand
Self-Discipline Course in New Zealand Learner’s Guide
Self-Discipline Course in New Zealand Handouts
Self-Discipline Course in New Zealand PPT Slides Used During Course
Self-Discipline Course in New Zealand Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Self-Discipline Course in New Zealand
There are 3 pricing options available for this self-discipline training course in New Zealand. Course participants not in New Zealand may choose to sign up for our online self-discipline training course.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this self-discipline training course in New Zealand
Upcoming Self-Discipline Training Course in New Zealand Schedule
Contact us for the latest self-discipline course in New Zealand schedules:
Download Self-Discipline Course in New Zealand Brochure
Request for this self-discipline course in New Zealand brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.