This Storytelling For Leaders And Managers Training Course
is also available in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Lower Hutt, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Napier Porirua.
About This Storytelling For Leaders And Managers Training Course in New Zealand
Storytelling For Leaders And Managers Course in New Zealand
All leaders and managers have something in common whether they are small retail store managers, fast food chain supervisors, or, well-known CEOs. They all have to talk to, explain, and, inspire their members to do excellently at their job. Lack of it and everything could go downhill. Something most businesses can’t afford and shouldn’t take the risk of doing.
Storytelling presents a very significant function in leadership. People can’t just be told to be more motivated or be more creative, and then, they do it. There needs to be a person they can look up to and resemble. A role model is wanted to show them what it means to be motivated, creative, and, excellent. Leaders and managers should know how to weave their’s and the company’s message into relatable and understandable stories. Their words will embody the changes and the visions the company is seeking from its employees. They can establish credibility, authenticity, creativity, motivation, and, transformation. Consistently arguing, unprofessionally, with employees does not only cause you a great deal of stress but, will cause you to lose their confidence as well.
In an interview with Paul Smith, author of Lead with a Story: A Guide to Crafting Business Narratives that Captivate, Convince, and Inspire (AMACOM Books, August 2012), the biggest obstacle to telling stories at work is not having any stories to tell. But you can also start collecting your own stories. So pay attention. When something teachable and memorable happens to you, write it down. A great story is about to be born. (Schawbel, D., 13 Aug 2012).
He talks about seven (7) elements to help turn good stories to great ones. This course will enhance a leader or managers storytelling skills. It will help to improve the manager-employee relationship by developing the manager’s communication skills.
Who Should Attend This Storytelling For Leaders And Managers Course in New Zealand Workshop
This Storytelling For Leaders And Managers course in New Zealand workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Storytelling For Leaders And Managers.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Storytelling For Leaders And Managers Training Program in New Zealand
The ideal group size for this Storytelling For Leaders And Managers course in New Zealand is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Storytelling For Leaders And Managers Skills Course in New Zealand
The duration of this Storytelling For Leaders And Managers course in New Zealand workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute New Zealand will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Storytelling For Leaders And Managers Course in New Zealand Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Storytelling For Leaders And Managers course in New Zealand
- Observe the importance of storytelling for leaders and managers.
- Enhance leader’s and manager’s storytelling skills for the business setting.
- Improve employee-management relationship using better comprehension and communication.
- Increase employee motivation after managers have successfully applied improvements.
- Write stories or story like articles and speeches that can boost the employees’ enthusiasm.
- Avoid conflict between manager and employee due to lacking communication and trust.
Storytelling For Leaders And Managers Course in New Zealand Objectives
- Improve using storytelling as a leader or manager.
- Develop trust, motivation, and, the enthusiasm of employees.
- Define storytelling as a business tool.
- Expose oneself to successful companies who have instilled storytelling in the organization.
- Write stories that can motivate employees.
- Avoid unnecessary conflict between manager and employee through proper communication.
- Boost employee morale and confidence.
- Improve the perception of employees towards the company.
- Handle conflict better using business storytelling skills.
- Interact with people and employees.
- Gather stories for sharing to the organization.
- Discuss the company vision, mission, and, goals using effective storytelling.
- Observe company events and other organizational happenings to have stories to tell in the future.
Course Content For This Storytelling For Leaders And Managers Training Course in New Zealand
- Why is storytelling important to leadership?
- What are the benefits of organizational storytelling?
- How do you use storytelling as a leadership tool?
- What are the steps to improve on storytelling as a leader or manager?
- What are the guidelines to follow for storytelling in Business organizations?
- How do you develop trust, motivation, and, enthusiasm to employees by storytelling?
- Which companies have successfully used storytelling to motivate their employees?
- How can storytelling prevent conflict between parties?
- How can you tell that the storytelling is effective?
- Present a story to the group for practice.
Storytelling For Leaders And Managers Course in New Zealand Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Storytelling For Leaders And Managers course in New Zealand
Storytelling For Leaders And Managers Course in New Zealand Learner’s Guide
Storytelling For Leaders And Managers Course in New Zealand Handouts
Storytelling For Leaders And Managers Course in New Zealand PPT Slides Used During Course
Storytelling For Leaders And Managers Course in New Zealand Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Storytelling For Leaders And Managers Course in New Zealand
There are 3 pricing options available for this Storytelling For Leaders And Managers training course in New Zealand. Course participants not in New Zealand may choose to sign up for our online Storytelling For Leaders And Managers training course in New Zealand.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Storytelling For Leaders And Managers Training Course in New Zealand Schedule
Contact us for the latest Storytelling For Leaders And Managers course in New Zealand schedules:
Download Storytelling For Leaders And Managers Course in New Zealand Brochure
Request for this Storytelling For Leaders And Managers course in New Zealand brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.