This Team Building Training Course
is also available in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Lower Hutt, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Napier Porirua.
About This Team Building Training Course in New Zealand
Team Building Course in New Zealand
For relatively new teams, collaboration is important. But we all know that collaboration could not be forced and should be something that comes naturally as group dynamics develop. Having a team building allows for team members to work together and form bonds as they go along each recreational task aim to make them get used to working with one another.
Who Should Attend This Team Building Course in New Zealand Workshop
This Team Building Course in New Zealand workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Team Building.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Team Building Training Program in New Zealand
The ideal group size for this Team Building course in New Zealand is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Team Building Skills Course in New Zealand
The duration of this Team Building Course in New Zealand workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute New Zealand will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Team Building Course in New Zealand Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Team Building course in New Zealand
1. Build a team with diverse set of skills.
2. Choose efficient employees for the team.
3. Increase the level of motivation.
4. Rise the level of productivity.
5. Establish a positive and optimistic work culture.
6. Bring an improvement in the communication channel.
7. Encourage better performance and creativity.
8. Ability to derive internal problems.
Team Building Course in New Zealand Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Team Building course in New Zealand
1. Learn to communicate better with each other.
2. Learn methods of developing team building exercises.
3. Learn to develop effective work relation.
4. Ability to get clear idea of the roles within the team.
5. Better understanding of the team members.
6. Ability to share thoughts and ideas.
7. Ability of brainstorming ideas to derive solutions to problems faster.
8. Ability to get over internal conflicts quicker.
Course Content For This Team Building Training Course in New Zealand
Below is the list of course content of our Team Building training course in New Zealand
1. Learn what are the techniques of building a team with members who will have a common viewpoint of success.
2. Learn about the approaches of building an efficient team.
3 .Acknoeledge what are the challenges that one face while building an efficient team.
Team Building Course in New Zealand Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Team Building course in New Zealand
Team Building Course in New Zealand Learner’s Guide
Team Building Course in New Zealand Handouts
Team Building Course in New Zealand PPT Slides Used During Course
Team Building Course in New Zealand Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Team Building Training Course in New Zealand
There are 3 pricing options available for this Team Building training course in New Zealand. Course participants not in New Zealand may choose to sign up for our online Team Building training course in New Zealand.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Team Building Training Course in New Zealand Schedule
Contact us for the latest Team Building course in New Zealand schedules:
Download Team Building Course in New Zealand Brochure
Request for this Team Building course in New Zealand brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.