This Teamwork Training Course
is also available in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Lower Hutt, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Napier Porirua.
About This Teamwork Training Course in New Zealand
Teamwork Course in New Zealand
Teamwork is a collaborative effort that helps an organization to come up with creative ideas, and solve problems with unique solutions. Being in a team is not only necessary for a group, but also develops character, discipline, and consideration among its members. Learn the many benefits of teamwork in this article.
Who Should Attend This Teamwork Course in New Zealand Workshop
This Teamwork Course in New Zealand workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Teamwork.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Teamwork Training Program in New Zealand
The ideal group size for this Teamwork course in New Zealand is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Teamwork Skills Course in New Zealand
The duration of this Teamwork Course in New Zealand workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute New Zealand will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Teamwork Course in New Zealand Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Teamwork course in New Zealand
1. Attain greater level of trust.
2. Build in greater level of strength.
3. Encourage each other for challenges.
4. Build in a positive workforce.
5. Attain better creativity.
6. Learn how to effectively overcome conflicts in the workplace.
7. Improve the level of productivity.
8. Learn from each other.
9. Achieve greater level of success.
10. Get the work done faster.
Teamwork Course in New Zealand Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Teamwork course in New Zealand
1. Understand the importance or working in teams in comparison with performing task alone.
2. Maintain a positive attitude to attain success together.
3. Learn to develop stronger bonding within the team.
4. Achieve a better level of performance.
5 .Learn to work along with other people.
6. Get knowledge from others while discussion.
7. Have a better knowledge about team playing.
Course Content For This Teamwork Training Course in New Zealand
Below is the list of course content of our Teamwork training course in New Zealand
1.Understand why team work is important for some significant tasks.
2.Learn the techniques for how to work within a team without arising conflicts.
3.How to motivate each other within the team to work towards goal.
Teamwork Course in New Zealand Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Teamwork course in New Zealand
Teamwork Course in New Zealand Learner’s Guide
Teamwork Course in New Zealand Handouts
Teamwork Course in New Zealand PPT Slides Used During Course
Teamwork Course in New Zealand Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Teamwork Training Course in New Zealand
There are 3 pricing options available for this Teamwork training course in New Zealand. Course participants not in New Zealand may choose to sign up for our online Teamwork training course in New Zealand.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Teamwork Training Course in New Zealand Schedule
Contact us for the latest Teamwork course in New Zealand schedules:
Download Teamwork Course in New Zealand Brochure
Request for this Teamwork course in New Zealand brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.