Train The Trainer Course New Zealand
Train The Trainer Training Program/Course/ Workshop Qualification in New Zealand
New Zealand’s Best Train The Trainer Training (TTT). Register For Our Train The Trainer Course New Zealand Today. Train Trainer Courses, Train The Trainer Training Program & Train The Trainer Classes in New Zealand.
About This Train The Trainer Training Course in New Zealand
Train The Trainer Course in New Zealand
Train the Trainer Training (TTT) is a teaching approach applied for trainers-to-be.Training participants, the future trainers, will be taught and trained about the training methodologies so that they can train others effectively. This train the trainer course is also suitable for corporate training professionals who want to hone their skills further. Whether you are planning on being a professional trainer, or you are someone who does a bit of training as a part of their career, you always want to be prepared as a trainer. Training participants will understand that training is a means where skills, knowledge, and attitudes are applied uniquely.
Our Train-The-Trainer training Course in New Zealand workshop will provide training participants with the skills to help them deliver engaging and compelling training workshops. Training skills such as facilitation, conducting training needs analyses, and managing tough topics will provide our trainees with what they require to become a trainer highly effective trainer themselves.
Who Should Attend This Train The Trainer Course in New Zealand
This Train The Trainer Course in New Zealand workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Train The Trainer Training Program.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Train The Trainer Training Program in New Zealand
The ideal group size for this Train The Trainer course in New Zealand is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Train The Trainer Skills Course in New Zealand
The duration of this Train The Trainer workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute New Zealand will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Train The Trainer Course in New Zealand Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Train The Trainer course in New Zealand
Train The Trainer Course in New Zealand– Course Benefits Part 1
- Acquire knowledge to develop effective coaching programs for individuals and organizations
- Incorporate training of employees to improve leadership skills.
- Acquire knowledge and skills needed to convey information in a compelling manner to employees, managers and customers.
Train The Trainer Course in New Zealand – Course Benefits Part 2
- Learn how to effectively train in today’s business environment.
- Acquire knowledge to develop training programs that lead to better employee outcomes.
- Gain strategies and techniques for delivering high-quality workplace training.
Train The Trainer Course in New Zealand – Course Benefits Part 3
- Apply training skills in the workplace to develop talented corporate trainers.
- Incorporate the qualities and skills of trainers to enhance public speaking and presentation skills of participants during corporate trainings.
- Apply knowledge gained on development of training the trainers program to improve the design of training.
Train The Trainer Course in New Zealand – Course Benefits Part 4
- Apply the knowledge acquired on the learning styles of adults to develop appropriate adult learning methodologies in trainings.
- Incorporate effective training skills in trainings to enhanced audience engagement.
- Use the skills acquired to develop effective participant assessments and evaluation of program.
Train The Trainer Course in New Zealand – Course Benefits Part 5
- Gain soft skills important for planning, coordinating and conducting a corporate training.
- Apply the knowledge acquired on training to improve training and development of employees.
Train The Trainer Course in New Zealand Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Train The Trainer course in New Zealand
Train The Trainer Course in New Zealand – Part 1
- Understand the concept of train the trainer within corporate companies.
- Understand the importance of training the trainer program for employees and companies.
- Know the structure and framework of training the trainers at the workplace.
Train The Trainer Course in New Zealand – Part 2
- Know the characteristics and qualities of an exceptional trainer.
- Explain how the various learning styles of adults and how it differ from those of children
- Understand the developmental approaches of training the trainers.
- Understand the different behavioral styles of trainees and adapt training as necessary in order to meet the set training objectives.
Train The Trainer Course in New Zealand – Part 3
- Know what a well designed program for training the trainer looks like and replicate that knowledge in development of training programs.
- Understand the importance of conducting a training needs analysis for a prospective training program for corporate organizations.
- Understand the various methods of exciting lecture-base plans for training of trainers.
Train The Trainer Course in New Zealand – Part 4
- Know the strategies for handling challenging environments and disruptive participants in trainings.
- Understand how to choose the best seating arrangements for effective hands-on learning during training courses.
- Discover how to present information in a clear, concise and highly engaging manner to training participants.
Course Content For This Train The Trainer Training Course in New Zealand
Below is the list of course content of our Train The Trainer training course in New Zealand
Train The Trainer Training Course in New Zealand – Part 1
- What is Training?
- Learning can take different forms, moreover, in terms of training, our purpose is to produce about a behavioural change in something that we do. Training is not an event where we attend a course for a day and envision the desired behaviour to take place the very next day. Training is a gradual process.
- What is Facilitation?
- A trainer may have certain information that training participants do not have coming into a training course. A facilitator on the hand, may not have the same experience or knowledge in the particular subject matter that the training participants have. The responsibility of the facilitator is to provide expertise in sharing, learning, discussion for training participants.
- Identifying Appropriate Training Situations
- A facilitator utilises their knowledge of group processes and dynamics when planning their meeting. Training facilitators may make use of their skills to run a workshop or a even a meeting where participants are problem solving, addressing pressing business needs, or preparing for the future goals of the company.
- Identifying Participant’s Training Needs
- A good needs analysis has three basic steps. Understand who your participants are.Your training is devised specifically to meet the needs of every person in the workshop, right?
- Reviewing the Training Materials
- Once you have your needs analysis complete and understand what kind of training that you need to design, you can begin to gather materials that will help you reach your objectives. Training materials are a crucial component of training. It is important to make sure that the training materials are up to date and applicable.
Train The Trainer Training Course in New Zealand – Part 2
- Identifying and Resolving Skills Gaps For Training
Train The Trainer Course in New Zealand Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Train The Trainer course in New Zealand
Train The Trainer Course in New Zealand Learner’s Guide
Train The Trainer Course in New Zealand Handouts
Train The Trainer Course in New Zealand PPT Slides Used During Course
Train The Trainer Training Program in New Zealand Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Train The Trainer Training Course in New Zealand
There are 2 pricing options available for this Train The Trainer training course in New Zealand. Course participants not in New Zealand may choose to sign up for our online Train The Trainer training course in New Zealand.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Train The Trainer Course in New Zealand Schedule
Contact us for the latest This Train The Trainer course in New Zealand schedules:
Download Train The Trainer Course in New Zealand Brochure
Request for this Train The Trainer Course in New Zealand brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.