This Traits Of Great Sales People Training Course
is also available in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Lower Hutt, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Napier Porirua.
About This Traits Of Great Sales People Training Course in New Zealand
Traits Of Great Sales People Course in New Zealand
The job of a salesperson is one that is often met with endless negotiations and searches for customers. A salesperson must always be prepared with what could happen during transactions and must also be able to pick him/herself back up after losing sales or customers. What makes a great salesperson is more than just the high percentage of sales he/she generates, but also how the customers look at him/her.
In this course, the participants will learn what traits make someone in sales a name to be looked up. It will provide an easy-to-follow guide that encourages sales employees to follow and embody in their quest to become one of the greats.
Who Should Attend This Traits Of Great Sales People Course in New Zealand Workshop
This Traits Of Great Sales People course in New Zealand workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Traits Of Great Sales People.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Traits Of Great Sales People Training Program Course in New Zealand
The ideal group size for this Traits Of Great Sales People course in New Zealand is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Traits Of Great Sales People Skills Course in New Zealand
The duration of this Traits Of Great Sales People course in New Zealand workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute New Zealand will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Traits Of Great Sales People Course in New Zealand Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Traits Of Great Sales People course in New Zealand
• Teaches the participant with the model traits evident in a great salesperson
Traits Of Great Sales People Course in New Zealand Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Traits Of Great Sales People course in New Zealand
• Understand the salesperson’s scope of experience through his/her work
• Define the duties and responsibilities of a salesperson
• Identify the types of a salesperson in business, depending on the job title
• Determine what makes a great salesperson
• Learn how to prioritize customer needs and gain product expertise
• Learn to adopt the value of modesty and humility, no matter what the achievements
• Learn how to always be aware and to take responsibility for one’s own actions
• Learn how to enrich the mind with knowledge and to adopt skepticism
• Learn how to find passion in one’s work and gain motivation
• Learn to schedule adequate vacation times to take care of oneself
• Acquire some tips on how to become a great salesperson
• Study situational examples showing salespeople with admirable traits
• Reflect on what else makes a great salesperson and how it can be embodied
Course Content For This Traits Of Great Sales People Training Course in New Zealand
Below is the list of course content of our Traits Of Great Sales People training programme course in New Zealand
• The salesperson: A dynamic employee with a wide set of skills
• What are the duties and responsibilities of a salesperson?
• What are the different types of salespeople according to their job descriptions?
• What makes a great salesperson? The sales or the customers?
• Customer advocate: A great salesperson wants the best for the customer and is an expert of the product
• Never a bragger: A great salesperson exhibits humility, modesty, and treats the customer equally
• Always aware: A great salesperson is conscientious and reliable
• Hunger of knowledge: A great salesperson is curious and asks the right questions
• Hard worker: A great salesperson is passionate about work
• Self-enricher: A great salesperson knows how to balance career and personal life
• How can you improve yourself to become a great salesperson?
• Situational examples showing admirable traits by salespeople
• Activity: What do you think describes a great salesperson? How can you achieve these for yourself?
Traits Of Great Sales People Course in New Zealand Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Traits Of Great Sales People course in New Zealand
Traits Of Great Sales Course in New Zealand People Learner’s Guide
Traits Of Great Sales People Course in New Zealand Handouts
Traits Of Great Sales People Course in New Zealand PPT Slides Used During Course
Traits Of Great Sales People Course in New Zealand Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Traits Of Great Sales People Course in New Zealand
There are 3 pricing options available for this Traits Of Great Sales People training course in New Zealand. Course participants not in New Zealand may choose to sign up for our online Traits Of Great Sales People training course in New Zealand.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Traits Of Great Sales People Training Course in New Zealand Schedule
Contact us for the latest Traits Of Great Sales People course in New Zealand schedules:
Download Traits Of Great Sales People Course in New Zealand Brochure
Request for this Traits Of Great Sales People course in New Zealand brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.