This Visual Storytelling Training Course
is also available in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Lower Hutt, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Napier Porirua.
About This Visual Storytelling Training Course in New Zealand
Visual Storytelling Course in New Zealand
Around 65% of people are visual learners. It’s faster to understand and remember stories, events, and, concerns when presented in picture form. The social media platform, Instagram, circulates mostly pictures or short clip videos to inform and let media goers communicate. It is also a platform where businesses use the same media to lure customers to buy their products or services. These pictures may have an inspirational quote as a front line and a matching emotional photo at the background. It could, also, be an advertising photo or clip that instigates Instagram users to immediately think of the positive effects of these products and services. At times, the posts are just photos depicting a very heartwarming scene or a beautifully captured landscape.
Visual storytelling is a new form of marketing strategy. Despite being introduced in 2004, the terminology was documented to be growing popular in the last 3-years only. It was similar to the trend of content marketing in 2005. In recent years, marketers are looking into visual storytelling to reach more audience. Visuals reduce the time for people to learn and understand concepts. It makes it easier to process difficult ideas. It, also, gets retained longer in our brain. Since it resonates more emotionally with viewers and consumers, it is more likely to be remembered than words can.
International companies are catching up to this trend of Visual Storytelling. Samples of these creative companies are Airbnb, Google, Nike, Samsung, and, GoPro. They released promotional videos for their services and products. They all touched on the subject of family, rescue, and life-changing journeys. Something people are always drawn to and will remember when they have availed of their product and services for the many years to come.
This course will guide individuals and marketers in using Visual Storytelling for future marketing advantages. It will give you simple tips to keep your videos and pictures relevant to the market to boost the audience and possibly sales.
Who Should Attend This Visual Storytelling Course in New Zealand Workshop
This Visual Storytelling workshop course in New Zealand is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Visual Storytelling.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Visual Storytelling Training Program in New Zealand
The ideal group size for this Visual Storytelling course in New Zealand is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Visual Storytelling Skills Course in New Zealand
The duration of this Visual Storytelling course workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute New Zealand will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Visual Storytelling Course in New Zealand Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Visual Storytelling course in New Zealand
- Improve relevance to the market.
- Keep up-to-date with the current trend in social media and marketing.
- Increase sales using Visual Storytelling.
- Increase the audience using Visual Storytelling.
- Enable creative abilities and skills through the use of Visual Storytelling.
- Retain memory and understanding of the topic through Visual Storytelling.
Visual Storytelling Course in New Zealand Objectives
- Define Visual Storytelling and its uses.
- Identify fields and industries that would benefit from Visual Storytelling.
- Study ways to improve videos and pictures through Visual Storytelling.
- Recognize the needs of the target audience.
- Interact with the target audience to identify needs and wants.
- Outline the key points and the focus of marketing videos or pictures based on the interaction with the target audience.
- Explore other videos published and developed by successful companies.
- Observe what made international companies successful through the use of Visual Storytelling.
- Develop marketing strategies around Visual Storytelling.
- Create videos and pictures to market products and services.
- Improve marketing videos and plans based on observations from the published videos.
- Record impact of Visual Storytelling tools and techniques used in marketing for future improvement and inspiration.
Course Content For This Visual Storytelling Training Course in New Zealand
- What is Visual Storytelling?
- How useful is Visual Storytelling?
- How is Visual Storytelling essential for marketing?
- What are the steps or rules for Visual Storytelling?
- How do you make it easier for your audience to visualize the story?
- Examples of the power of visual storytelling for inspiration.
- What are the causes that visual storytelling is effective for marketers?
- Successful companies use Visual Storytelling in marketing.
- What is the sample videos of Visual Storytelling released by well-known international companies?
- How to evaluate the impact of the videos and pictures published for marketing?
Visual Storytelling Course in New Zealand Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Visual Storytelling course in New Zealand
Visual Storytelling Course in New Zealand Learner’s Guide
Visual Storytelling Course in New Zealand Handouts
Visual Storytelling Course in New Zealand PPT Slides Used During Course
Visual Storytelling Course in New Zealand Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Visual Storytelling Course in New Zealand
There are 3 pricing options available for this Visual Storytelling training course in New Zealand. Course participants not in New Zealand may choose to sign up for our online Visual Storytelling training course in New Zealand.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Visual Storytelling Training Course in New Zealand Schedule
Contact us for the latest Visual Storytelling course in New Zealand schedules:
Download Visual Storytelling Course in New Zealand Brochure
Request for this Visual Storytelling course in New Zealand brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.