This Writing Effective Emails Training Course
is also available in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Lower Hutt, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Napier Porirua.
About This Emails Writing Training Course in New Zealand
Email Writing Course in New Zealand
E-mails are a necessary form of communication for professionals. The formality cultivated by using such a platform calls for a formal tone of voice, especially when addressing clients or supervisors. Unfortunately, e-mails could also be easily overlooked and subtle enhancements in its construction can transform it into an effective e-mail that is read and acted upon.
Who Should Attend This Email Writing Course in New Zealand Workshop
This Writing Effective Emails Course in New Zealand workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Writing Effective Emails.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Writing Effective Emails Training Program in New Zealand
The ideal group size for this Email Writing Course in New Zealand is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Writing Effective Emails Skills Course in New Zealand
The duration of this Writing Effective Emails workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute New Zealand will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Writing Effective Emails Course in New Zealand Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Writing Effective Emails course in New Zealand
Email Writing Course in New Zealand Benefits- Part 1
- Learn the effectiveness of emails for communication.
- Learn how an email becomes effective.
Email Writing Course in New Zealand Benefits- Part 2
- Learn to write in a pleasant but professional email writing style.
- Learn to improve your awareness of the best practice and email writing etiquette.
Email Writing Course in New Zealand Benefits- Part 3
- Understand why communicating is essential to business success.
- Learn to be concise when writing your emails.
- Learn to write informatively.
Email Writing Course in New Zealand Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Writing Effective Emails course in New Zealand
- Recognise the value of creating a meaningful subject line
- Avoid unnecessary repetition
- Determine the best way to grab your reader’s attention
- Implement techniques to ensure your email remains professional yet personable
- Build the reputation of being an effective and responsive email respondent
- Compare verbal communication with written emails
Course Content For This Writing Effective Emails Training Course in New Zealand
Below is the list of course content of our Writing Effective Emails training course in New Zealand
- Why choose email?
- What constitutes as an effective email
- Brushing up on punctuation
- Brushing up on grammar
- The appropriate tone for an email
- The relevant information for an email
- Planning your emails before writing them
Email Writing Workshop in New Zealand Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Writing Effective Emails course in New Zealand
Email Writing Course in New Zealand Learner’s Guide
Email Writing Course in New Zealand Handouts
Emails Writing Course in New Zealand PPT Slides Used During Course
Email Writing Course in New Zealand Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Email Writing Course in New Zealand
There are 3 pricing options available for this Writing Effective Emails training course in New Zealand. Course participants not in New Zealand may choose to sign up for our online Writing Effective Emails training course in New Zealand.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Email Writing Course in New Zealand Schedule
Contact us for the latest Writing Effective Emails course in New Zealand schedules:
Download Email Writing Course in New Zealand Brochure
Request for this Writing Effective Emails course in New Zealand brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.